Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Trends and Opportunities in the Indian Packaging Industry
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/trends-and-opportunities-in-the-indian-packaging-industry-406853.html
Trends and Opportunities in the Indian Packaging Industry
The Indian Packaging market was valued at 323,417.8 million units in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% to reach 446,815.8 million units in 2023. Flexible Packaging is the largest packaging type accounting for 229,020.7 million units 2018, while Rigid Metal is estimated to witness the fastest CAGR of 8.2% during 2018-2023. Strong favorable demographic factors such as increasing disposable income levels, rising consumer awareness and demand for packaged food are expected to drive the growth of packaging industry in India.
– This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Packaging industry in India, as part of our coverage of the industry across 20 countries. It includes Market Overview, Growth in use of Pack Material by Sector, Analysis of Key Packaging Materials, Trends and Future Outlook
Reasons to buy
– Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
– As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
– The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
– The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2013-2023. Each packaging material has detailed data breakdown by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406853
Follow us on Social Media: