Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Trinidad and Tobago Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – Investors to Pay Royalty under New Model PSA
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/trinidad-and-tobago-upstream-fiscal-and-regulatory-report-investors-to-pay-royalty-under-new-model-psa-91337.html
Trinidad and Tobago Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – Investors to Pay Royalty under New Model PSA
In November 2018, Trinidad and Tobago launched a shallow water bid round offering six blocks under an updated PSA framework, which includes a 12.5% royalty on gross production, payable by investors. The round is scheduled to close in May 2019 and has been reported to have already received significant interest. Further fiscal reforms including amendments to the Supplemental Petroleum Tax are under consideration, however appear to be of lower priority than gas sector reforms. In addition to fiscal reforms, the government has closed the national oil company Petrotrin, and has replaced the management of its exploration and production assets with newly formed Heritage Petroleum Company.
“Trinidad and Tobago Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – Investors to Pay Royalty under New Model PSA”, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Trinidad and Tobago’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Trinidad and Tobago’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
– Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Trinidad and Tobago
– Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
– Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
– Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
– Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
– Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
– Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Trinidad and Tobago.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Trinidad and Tobago’s upstream oil and gas sector
– Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
– Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
– Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/91337