Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - UK Easter 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/uk-easter-2019-372147.html
UK Easter 2019
“UK Easter 2019”, offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer dynamics and spending habits of British consumers for Easter. The report analyses the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
The proportion of consumers purchasing for the Easter occasion (across both retail and leisure) rose in 2019 to reach 76.3% – a 4.0ppt increase on 2018, as consumers felt better off financially than this time last year, though compared with 2018 more consumers funded their spending using credit cards or by dipping into savings.
– Warmer temperatures and a later date for Easter in 2019 impacted consumer behaviour and Easter spending. While the proportion of consumers purchasing for Easter increased by 6.7ppts to 75.3%, this was driven by a significant increase in the proportion of consumers purchasing gifts for Easter, while the percentage of shoppers purchasing seasonal food and drink fell.
– Alternatives to traditional chocolate eggs helped boost penetration across Easter gifts. Penetration for full size everyday Easter eggs reached 53.1%, up 21.9ppts on 2018, and for luxury eggs penetration increased to 29.8%, as consumers with dietary requirements found more choice in both the everyday and luxury categories.
– A growing proportion of consumers are buying personalised Easter products – 28.0% of gifts and 37.5% of cards purchased were personalised this year.
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth consumer insight to learn which areas are most important to ensure that product offerings in the lead up to Easter cater to the needs and wants of customers.
– Understand what drives consumers to use a retailer for their purchases, such as quality, value for money and range in order to maximise sales potential.
– Use our in-depth analysis of the leading retailers over the Easter occasion in order to understand how to appeal shoppers and maximise market share.
The Perfume Shop
Marks & Spencer
The Body Shop
House of Fraser
Cox & Cox
The White Company
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/372147
Follow us on Social Media: