Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - UK Online Mobile & Tablet Retailing 2019-2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/uk-online-mobile-tablet-retailing-2019-2024-372148.html
UK Online Mobile & Tablet Retailing 2019-2024
“UK Online Mobile & Tablet Retailing 2019-2024”, offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer and market dynamics of the mobile and tablet channels. The report analyses the market, which retailers consumers purchase from and consumer attitudes around shopping via the devices.
Mobile expenditure is set to continue soaring over the next five years, rising 107.1%% out to 2024. In contrast, tablet expenditure is anticipated to fall 14.4% out to 2024. Mobile shoppers will account for an estimated 55.6% of the online shopping population in 2019, but some consumers are somewhat reluctant to purchase goods on their mobile devices partly due to secutiry issues.
– Clothing & footwear dominates the mobile market, and will rise to account for 34.5% of the mobile market and 19.1% of the overall clothing & footwear market by 2024.
– Amazon dominates mobile and tablet purchasing across the vast majority of sectors, with Amazon Prime a key contributing factor to its popularity (38.1% of consumers have a subscription).
– 61.4% of online shoppers prefer to use retailers’ apps rather than mobile sites as retailers invest in apps to improve the customer journey and engagement.
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth market insight to understand why mobile expenditure will grow by 107.1% as tablet spend declines in the next five years, to help you optimise your platforms across devices.
– Understand which consumers are more likely to shop on mobiles and tablets at which retailers, and their shopping journeys, to enable you to tailor your website and app propositions by device.
Marks & Spencer
Holland & Barrett
The Body Shop
The Book People
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/372148
Follow us on Social Media: