Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - UK Womenswear 2019-2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/uk-womenswear-2019-2024-406877.html
UK Womenswear 2019-2024
The UK Womenswear 2019-2024 report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK womenswear market (including forecasts up to 2024), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following – the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook. The consumer data is based on our 2019 UK clothing survey, using a panel of 5,000 nationally representative consumers.
The UK womenswear market is forecast to reach £24.1bn in 2019, with forecast growth of 8.0% between 2019 and 2024. Volume growth will elude the womenswear market in 2019 with volumes staying flat, despite volume contraction over the last two years as Brexit rocked consumer confidence. We forecast womenswear spending to slowly rise over the next five years as Brexit agreements are confirmed and shoppers have more clarity on the effect to their finances and spending power.
– Despite the recent underperformance of some key players, the clothing specialists channel is expected to grow by 0.2 percentage points over the next five years to reach a share of 75.4% of the UK womenswear market in 2024.
– Half of UK female clothing shoppers agree that they will be spend less on clothing in 2019 compared to 2018.
– Click & collect delivery continues to grow in popularity, with 35.1% of womenswear shoppers using this fulfilment method in 2019 compared to 31.3% in 2018.
– ASOS has been the biggest winner in the UK womenswear market over the past five years, with its share rising by 1.6 percentage points to 2.8%.
Reasons to buy
– Learn how the weakness of key retailers, such as Arcadia and Debenhams, is impacting the market, and how you can exploit this to form an effective growth strategy.
– Utilise our in depth analysis of each age group, including average annual spend per head and the most important purchase drivers, to help you to increase spend among your target customer base.
– Use our detailed analysis of what inspires female shoppers’ clothing choices, including the most influential social media channels for each age group, to help identify ways to aquire new shoppers and drive engagement.
– Find out the rate at which online and offline channels are forecast to grow over the next five years, allowing you to adjust your business models to maximise sales potential.
Edinburgh Woollen Mill
House of Fraser
Mo & Co
Zadig & Voltaire
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406877
Follow us on Social Media: