Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - US Alaska Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – Budget Problems May Force Fiscal Regime Changes
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/us-alaska-upstream-fiscal-and-regulatory-report-budget-problems-may-force-fiscal-regime-changes-312193.html
US Alaska Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – Budget Problems May Force Fiscal Regime Changes
The reduction in tax credits, the large long-term state budget liabilities, and the inability to repay the investment credits, may force Alaska to modify its petroleum fiscal framework just a few years after the modification introduced by MAPA in 2013. The reduction in tax credits coupled with the difficulties in legally establishing the Alaska Tax Credit Certificate Bond Corporation and its bond repurchase program may dampen investment sentiment across Alaska despite the reduction at the federal level of corporate income tax to 21%. As a result of budget problems there may be an increase in conflicts between Alaska and the oil and gas producing municipalities. Moreover, the Trump administration wants to proceed with oil and gas activities within a 1.5 million-acre coastal plain in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, a federal area, but this project will face a strong environmental opposition slowing investment.
“US Alaska Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report – Budget Problems May Force Fiscal Regime Changes”, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into United States’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for United States’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
– Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in United States
– Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
– Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
– Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
– Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
– Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
– Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in United States.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to United States’s upstream oil and gas sector
– Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
– Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
– Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/312193
Follow us on Social Media: