Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Vehicle Lightweighting – Thematic Research
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/vehicle-lightweighting-thematic-research-406638.html
Vehicle Lightweighting – Thematic Research
Vehicle lightweighting’s importance to the automotive value chain has been de-emphasized recently due to the emergence of the CASE (connected, autonomous, sharing and electrified) framework for the industry’s megatrends. This development should not detract from the theme’s importance especially as electrified vehicles remain in the minority and are expected to remain in the minority in the medium-term.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”. About our Thematic Research Ecosystem –
– This research has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, our thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, our research tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in our “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy
– Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
– Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
– Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
– Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd
Benteler International AG
CIE Automotive SA
Cooper-Standard Automotive Inc
Dow Automotive Systems
Freudenberg & Co. KG
Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
Toyo Tire and Rubber Co, Ltd
Honeywell International Inc.
Kumho Tire Co., Ltd.
Magna International Inc.
Martinrea International Inc.
Nemak (Tenedora Nemak SA de CV)
Samvardhana Motherson Group
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Kobe Steel, Ltd.
OC Oerlikon Corporation AG
LG Chem, Ltd.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406638
Follow us on Social Media: