Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - 3D Printing in Aerospace & Defence – Thematic Research
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/3d-printing-in-aerospace-defence-thematic-research-406640.html
3D Printing in Aerospace & Defence – Thematic Research
3D printing, or “additive manufacturing”, is the process of joining materials to make objects from three-dimensional model data, usually layer upon layer. In 2013, the 3D printing industry was worth US$3bn, and grew to US$7bn in 2017. By 2025 the 3D printing market will account for over US$20bn in spend.
Today, 3D printing is not commonly used as a replacement for volume manufacture, where the technology and materials costs mean that other manufacturing approaches are more suitable. However, it is now widely used in prototyping across a number of sectors where it can significantly lower the cost of development. The most recent development sees these parts start to creep into final production models as confidence in their quality grows.
As 3D printing develops it is now starting to be realized in a wide variety of industries, but its potential in the aerospace and defence industry is significant and most major militaries and companies are exploring their options with the technology. Some are still in the testing phase, while others are actually deploying the technology in final production. This is particularly true in the aerospace industry, where engines, aircraft and even satellites are using 3D printed components at present.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”. About our Thematic Research Ecosystem –
– This research has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, our thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, our research tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in our “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy
– Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
– Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
– Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global Aerospace & Defense.
– Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Shenyang Aircraft Corp
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406640
Follow us on Social Media: