Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Algeria Cigarettes, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/algeria-cigarettes-2019-538233.html
Algeria Cigarettes, 2019
Cigarettes in Algeria, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Algerian tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Algeria, a country of over 40 million people, is a substantial market for cigarettes. In the 1990s, sales suffered as a result of the political and economic turmoil. Only a return to political stability has allowed the market an opportunity to recover. Legitimate sales rose by 6.1% in 2005, after the market was opened to imports, and by 2010, despite falling by 6.6% that year, stood at 24.7 billion pieces. Most recent research places sales down as a result of rising prices. Volumes stood at a forecast 20.5 billion pieces in 2018, down on recent highs, but still 20.7% ahead of those in 1990. Per capita consumption stood at 492 pieces in 2018, or 73% of that in 1990.
– Algeria is a substantial market for cigarettes, with consumption standing as high as 29 billion pieces in 2014.
– The Algerian market has been almost completely converted to filter cigarettes. Filtered brands accounted for 98% of consumption in 2000 and this share increased to 99.8% in 2009, with the same level maintained until 2017
– Until recently, foreign manufacturers were not officially allowed to sell imported cigarettes in the domestic sector; this was partly due to the shortages of hard currency and SNTA’s monopoly position in the market.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
SociÃ©tÃ© Nationale des Tabacs et Allumettes SpA (SNTA)
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538233