Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - All year gifting, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/all-year-gifting-2019-342520.html
All year gifting, 2019
The “All year gifting, 2019”, report forms part of Retail Occasions series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer dynamics and spending habits of consumers for year-round gifting occasions such as birthdays, weddings and new babies. The report analyses the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
Average spend fell across a number of occasions with 30.2% of consumers feeling financially worse off compared to this time last year and therefore prioritising spending on certain recipients and occasions. Sainsbury’s and ASDA must do more to compete with Tesco as it remains the most popular retailer – 24.5% of all year gifting shoppers purchased a gift from Tesco.
– Card Factory is perceived as the best retailer for promoting deals of all year gifting products, as its expansion into non-card products at low prices has appealed to shoppers looking for value for money.
– Shoppers want advice on what gifts to buy – 74.3% of consumers stated that they believe it is convenient to have a gift list, as advice from recipients can ensure that they give the best present for the person.
– Amazon has continued to further build its appeal in gifts, with 22.3% of consumers who made gifting purchases using the online giant compared to 18.8% last year.
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth consumer insight to learn which areas within all year gifting shopping are most important to ensure that product offerings are catering to the needs and wants of customers – for example whether consumers believe they should give a card and/or gift for a certain occasion.
– Understand what drives consumers to choose a retailer for their purchases for certain gifting occasions, such as quality of products, prices and the importance of general gifting ranges in order to maximise sales potential.
– Use our in-depth analysis of the leading retailers for gifting occasions in order to understand how to appeal shoppers and maximise market share.
Paper & Script
Heyland and Whittle
Nip & Fab
Marks & Spencer
House of Fraser
The Body Shop
The Perfume Shop
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/342520