Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Opportunities in the Americas Savory & Deli Sector
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/opportunities-in-the-americas-savory-deli-sector-516608.html
Opportunities in the Americas Savory & Deli Sector
The global savory & deli sector was valued at US$141,909.8 million in 2018 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.7% during 2018-2023, to reach US$170,252.7 million by 2023. The Americas emerged as the second-largest region with a value share of 25.8% in the global savory & deli sector in 2018 and is forecast to reach US$42,328 million in 2023, registering a CAGR of 3%. Pre-packed sandwiches was the largest category, accounting for US$14,275 million (39% of the overall savory & deli sector) in 2018. The US was the largest market in terms of both value and volume share in 2018. The Americas savory & deli sector is fragmented with the top five companies accounting for a value share of 20.7% in 2018. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Americas savory & deli sector, with a value share of 70% in 2018, followed by food & drinks specialists, with a 13.2% share. Rigid plastics was the most widely used pack material in the savory & deli sector, accounting for a 53.2% share in 2018, while tray was the most commonly used pack type, accounting for a 53.9% share in the same year.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Americas savory & deli sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas savory & deli sector analyzing data from 17 countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
– Change in consumption: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various savory & deli by category across high-potential countries in the Americas region.
– High-potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of four countries across the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic and governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall savory & deli sector during 2013-2023. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of savory & deli in 2018. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering savory & deli products with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
– Company Analysis: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Americas region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Americas savory & deli sector in 2018. It covers five distribution channels – hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, âdollar stores’, and others which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs and others.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various pack materials, pack types, closures, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of savory & deli.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis, that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances.
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion.
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Dole Food Company Inc.
The Kraft Heinz Co
Tyson Foods Inc.
Ready Pac Foods Inc.
Hormel Foods Corporation
Earthbound Farm LLC
Summer Fresh Salads Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516608