Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report on Argentina Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/argentina-telecom-operators-country-intelligence-report-644962.html
Argentina Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
“Argentina Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report”, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Argentina today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV services revenues in Argentina will decrease sharply to $7.8 billion in 2020, a year-on-year decline of 8.5% due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic as operators provide free telecom services to support citizens. This research projects that the overall telecom and pay-TV revenues will drop further to $7.2 billion by 2025, indicating a decline by 1.6% CAGR over 2020-2025. However, This research projects that telecom and pay-TV service revenues will increase at a 14.1% CAGR in local currency terms, indicating depreciation of the peso.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Argentina.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– Argentina’s mobile subscription penetration of population will reach an estimated 128.4% by year-end 2020, and will increase further over 2020-2025 to reach 131.0% by 2025-end
– Smartphone subscriptions will account for 78.8% share of the total handset subscriptions by the end of 2025
– 4G will be the leading mobile technology with 61.1% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2020
– Mobile services revenue will account for 42.6% of total telecom revenue in 2025.
Reasons to Buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Argentina’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Argentina’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Argentina’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Argentina.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/644962