Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/asia-pacific-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2019-342522.html
Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019
“Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019”, is the latest report that offers comprehensive information about the renewable energy policies of the APAC countries.
The report provides a clear overview of the regulatory framework, plans, programs and incentives initiated by the individual countries to promote renewable energy sources. It provides information regarding the financial incentives, renewable energy auctions, net-metering, renewable targets and other plans implemented by the government or utilities of fifteen countries- Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
The report uses information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, associations, and annual reports.
The report provides the renewable framework of the APAC countries. Its scope includes –
– Study of regulatory framework for fifteen key APAC countries – Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
– Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy.
– Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals.
– Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, Feed-in-premium, rebates, loans, grants and other tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy.
Reasons to buy
The report will allow you to –
– Facilitate decision-making based on policies, plans, targets and strategies of APAC countries
– Develop business strategies by understanding the regulations shaping and driving the renewable energy market
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the APAC country’s regulatory framework
– Identify key programs and fiscal incentives of individual country.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/342522