Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report on AT&T – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/at-t-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series-644954.html
AT&T – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
AT&T has been developing a smart cities initiative since 2015 to improve safety, sustainability, and economic development in the cities. AT&T also provides IIoT suite that facilitates remote monitoring of machinery equipment, enabling the businesses to schedule maintenance proactively.
AT&T is driving addressable and audience based digital advertising through Xandr Media. AT&T is focusing on creating a better value for advertisers by targeting precise audience across its vast TV and video on demand (VoD) networks.
AT&T is leveraging the power of AI and ML to build several use cases to optimize advertising and serve customers with recommended content.
The report provides information and insights into AT&T’s technology activities, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & research labs
– Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
– Details of investments and acquisitions in companies providing innovative solutions
– Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
– Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
– The key technology themes under focus for AT&T are 5G, AI & machine learning, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, big data, blockchain, chatbots, cloud, connected vehicles, cybersecurity, digital media, drones, industrial internet, the IoT, medtech, mobile, quantum computing, smart cities, and social media.
– AT&T has initiated the development of several Open source platforms such as ONAP, DANOS, Acumos, and Akraino Edge Stack, to enable swift deployment of network services and control costs effectively.
– AT&T is tapping cloud technology to optimize internal operational procedures as well as enhance customer experience.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into AT&T’s technology operations.
– Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions of AT&T.
University of California at Berkeley (UCB)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/644954