Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Australia Iron Ore Mining to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/australia-iron-ore-mining-to-2024-615079.html
Australia Iron Ore Mining to 2024
“Australia Iron Ore Mining to 2024” provides a comprehensive coverage on Australia’s iron ore industry. It provides historical and forecast data on iron ore production, iron ore reserves, consumption and exports to 2024. The exports section also provides information on export volumes to destination countries. The report also includes a demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the Australian iron ore industry. It further provides mines and projects count by company by status, profiles of major iron ore producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects. In addition, the report also covers Australian mining fiscal regime.
Australia’s production in 2020 is expected to grow marginally by 0.8% over 2019. The impact of COVID-19 has been limited in Australia due to effective measures being taken by government to contain the spread of the virus. Different regional governments began closing their borders from late March, albeit with certain exceptions for essential services workers. To limit the potential spread of the virus, Rio Tinto, BHP and Fortescue made changes to their Fly-in-Fly-Out (FIFO) rosters, switching to two weeks on, two weeks off in the key iron ore mining regions. Rio Tinto also changed the rosters to make 30% come under the FIFO program. Over the forecast period (2020-2024), the country’s iron ore output is expected to grow at a CAGR (compound average growth rate) of 2.9%, to reach 1,033.2Mt by 2024.
– The report contains an overview of Australia’s iron ore mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the iron ore industry.
– It provides detailed information on reserves, production, major operating mines, major exploration and development projects, competitive landscape, consumption, and exports. Further, it also provides country’s fiscal regime, which covers governing bodies, relevant laws, rights and obligations as well as key taxes, fees, and royalties.
Reasons to Buy
– To gain an understanding of the Australia’s iron ore mining industry, relevant driving factors
– To understand historical and forecast trend on country’s iron ore production, consumption, and exports
– To gain an overview of the country’s mining fiscal regime
– To find out Australian governing bodies, laws, rights and obligations, major taxes, fees and royalties applicable for the country’s mining industry
Fortescue Metals Group Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/615079