Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Australia Wealth Management: HNW Investors 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/australia-wealth-management-hnw-investors-2019-538220.html
Australia Wealth Management: HNW Investors 2019
Australian HNW investors – who tend heavily towards professional and entrepreneurial males – show moderate demand for most forms of wealth advice and planning. A multi-service proposition underpinned by a proven ability to demonstrate returns will be key to tapping into demand as there is lukewarm interest in discretionary mandates at present. A burgeoning appetite for novel options such as robo-advice, the upcoming transfer of wealth between generations, socially responsible investment (SRI), and the growing female segment provide arguably the most significant growth opportunities for Australian wealth managers in the foreseeable future.
This report sizes the opportunity offered by Australia’s wealth market. It analyzes the investment preferences, service requirements, and portfolio allocations of Australian HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
– 49% of male HNW investors are older than 60, compared to 42% of female investors. This suggests spousal inheritance will increase the role of women in the market modestly over the next 10 years.
– Only 10.5% of HNW individuals in Australia are expats, but providers that understand the distinct needs of this lucrative segment will be able to achieve higher margins.
– Australian HNW individuals use an average of 6.1 wealth managers and invest less than a fifth of their managed wealth with their main wealth manager.
– HNW individuals in Australia invest an average of 24.4% of their total managed wealth offshore.
Reasons to buy
– Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
– Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ preferences for the various styles of asset management.
– Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
– Develop your service proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by Australian HNW investors and react proactively to forecasted changes in demand.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
National Australia Bank
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538220