Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Autonomous vehicles in retail – Thematic Research
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/autonomous-vehicles-in-retail-thematic-research-560139.html
Autonomous vehicles in retail – Thematic Research
The retail industry has been witnessing a significant increase in the number of major retailer bankruptcies and store closures on the back of increasing demand for online shopping, declining footfalls into physical stores and intensifying competition from digital-native brands. In a bid to better compete with e-commerce retailers, players such as Walmart, Warby Parker and Casper have successfully adopted omni-channel strategies to integrate physical and online channels. However, alongside omni-channel retail, there is another disruptive technology lurking around the corner unnoticed by majority of retailers – autonomous delivery. The introduction of autonomous vehicles (AVs) aids the retailers in terms of reduced delivery cost and time, increased logistics efficiency, and improved last-mile connectivity, among others. In a bid to stay ahead of the competition in embracing the AVs in the retail landscape, major retailers have already begun partnering with auto manufacturers to use self-driving vehicles for online deliveries.
– How autonomous vehicles impacts each shopper journey differently, with broad differences between offline and online as well as infrequent and frequent purchases.
– An analysis on how autonomous vehicles can be implemented to optimise operations and logistics
– An understanding of how leading retailers are implementing autonomous vehicle technology, relevant mergers and acquistions as well as disruptors
– Impact of autnomous vehicles on the overall retail journey for consuimers
– Latest technological developments to impact autonomous vehicles
– This research analyses how autonomous vehicles have and will continue to impact retail, the report breaks down autonomous vehicles in to several categories including, a technology briefing, impact of autonomous vehicles over time, and its impact on retail trends as well as an analysis of the impact on consumers in a variety of scenarios.
– We investigate how the dominant technological, macroeconomic and retail trends are being impacted by autonomous vehicles, and how they will go on to do so over the course of the next decade.
– The report goes on to profile international retailers with a significant focus on autonomous vehicles, as well as provides analysis on relevant mergers, acquisitions and disruptors in the retail market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand how autonomous vehicles impact each shopper journey differently, with broad differences between offline and online as well as infrequent and frequent purchases.
– Learn how autonomous vehicles can be implemented to optimise operations and logistics
– Read about how the retail and automotive industries are working together to solve issues around autonomous vehicles
– Discover how the world-leading retailers, across the US, Eurozone and Asia, are investing in autonomous vehicle technologies, allowing you greater clarity on which attributes within autonomous vehicle developed are being prioritised within retail
Bossa Nova Robotics
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/560139