Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report on Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/bcl-2-like-protein-1-pipeline-review-h1-2020-613853.html
Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1) – Bcl-2-like protein 1 is a protein encoded by the BCL2L1 gene. It belongs to BCL-2 family. It is a potent inhibitor of cell death. It inhibits activation of caspases. It regulate cell death by blocking the voltage-dependent anion channel by binding to it and preventing the release of the caspase activator (CYC1) from the mitochondrial membrane. It acts as a regulator of G2 checkpoint and progression to cytokinesis during mitosis.
Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 8 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 2, 1 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Phase I and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Infectious Disease and Musculoskeletal Disorders which include indications Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Solid Tumor, Lymphoma, Polycythemia Vera, Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-ET MF), Primary Myelofibrosis, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Colorectal Cancer, Essential Thrombocythemia, Fibrosis, Gastric Cancer, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer, Hypopharyngeal Cancer, Laryngeal Cancer, Lymphoblastic Lymphoma, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Liver Cancer, Metastatic Melanoma, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Infections, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
The latest report Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1)
– The report reviews Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Bcl 2 Like Protein 1 (Apoptosis Regulator BclX or BCLX or BCL2L1) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Ascenta Therapeutics Inc
Ascentage Pharma Group International
Dialectic Therapeutics Inc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/613853