Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Belgium and Luxembourg Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/belgium-and-luxembourg-cigars-and-cigarillos-2020-545035.html
Belgium and Luxembourg Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020
Belgium and Luxembourg Cigars and Cigarillos, 2020 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Belgian and Luxembourgish Cigar and Cigarillo market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
In Belgium and Luxembourg, cigars and cigarillos accounted for 2.7% of the market in 2019, facing competition from other tobacco products. Belgium remains a major producer of cigars, exporting 4,336 million pieces in 2018. The Benelux cigar and cigarillo industry features a number of companies, which have seen consolidation in recent years. STG held a 75.3% share of the market in 2018. Overall, continued decline is expected in the long-term, as prices continue to rise and health awareness increases.
– Sales In 2019 are forecast to be 21424 tons.
– Cigars and Cigarillos accounted for 2.7% of the market in 2019.
– STG held a 75.3% of the market in 2018, while Agio accounted for 9.1%.
– This research estimatess that 16.5% of the population are regular smokers.
– Annual per capita consumption is forecast to fall 40% by 2029.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group
Heintz van Landewyck
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545035