Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Bladder Cancer: Epidemiology Forecast to 2028
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/bladder-cancer-epidemiology-forecast-to-2028-585878.html
Bladder Cancer: Epidemiology Forecast to 2028
Bladder Cancer is a common cancer worldwide that occurs when there is uncontrolled cell growth in the bladder lining, most commonly in urothelial cells. The most common risk factor of bladder cancer is tobacco use and cigarette smoking. The risk of bladder cancer also increases with older age, with people ages 65 years and older accounting for 70% of cases. Men are also four times more likely to develop bladder cancer compared with women. Bladder cancer types include carcinoma in situ (CIS), a flat tumor in the inner layer of the bladder that is also referred to as stage Tis.
GlobalData epidemiologists used age- and sex-specific diagnosed incidence rates to forecast the diagnosed incident cases, and used the observed survival rates to calculate the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases. The diagnosed incidence rates were supported by age- and sex-specific incidence data drawn from national cancer registries for markets where data were available. GlobalData epidemiologists applied country-specific incidence rates of bladder cancer to each country’s population to obtain the number of estimated diagnosed incident cases.
The following data describes epidemiology of bladder cancer cases. In 2018, the 7MM had 225,925 diagnosed incident cases of bladder cancer. This is expected to increase to 275,878 diagnosed incident cases by 2028, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 2.21%. The increase is driven by the aging population in the 7MM. In 2018, the 7MM had 766,695 diagnosed prevalent cases of bladder cancer. This is expected to increase to 922,487 diagnosed prevalent cases by 2028, at an AGR of 2.03%. The US had the highest number of diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of bladder cancer.
– Bladder Cancer Epidemiology Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of bladder cancer in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
– This report also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the following segmentations in all ages across the 7MM: diagnosed incident cases of bladder cancer; five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of bladder cancer; diagnosed incident cases of bladder cancer by stage at diagnosis (Ta, Tis, T1, T2, T3, and T4), stage Ta grade, tumor location, stage T4 metastasis, and mutations and biomarkers; and two-year recurrence of diagnosed incident cases of bladder cancer.
– The Bladder Cancer Epidemiology Report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The Epidemiology Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The Bladder Cancer Epidemiology series will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global bladder cancer market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global bladder cancer market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups that present the best opportunities for bladder cancer therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Understand magnitude bladder cancer market by stage, mutations and biomarkers.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585878