Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on Bladder Cancer: Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2028
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/bladder-cancer-opportunity-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2028-585881.html
Bladder Cancer: Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2028
The Bladder Cancer market in the 7 major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) is expected to experience a moderate to high growth between 2018 and 2028. The main drivers of growth will be an increased incident patient population, continued uptake of immunotherapy drugs and targeted therapy regimens in metastatic patients, and the launch and uptake of 8 new premium-priced therapies along with label expansion of PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors, including the newly approved Balversa (erdafitinib), and Padcev (enfortumab vedotin).
Until recently, BCG has dominated bladder cancer across all segments with a moderate use of PD-1/PD-L1 checkpoint inhibitors for locally advanced and metastatic patients. The bladder cancer competitive landscape experience a substantial change during the forecast period owing to the launch of targeted therapies, immune checkpoint inhibitor (ICI) label expansion to non muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC), and muscle invasive bladder cancer (MIBC) across all 7MM. Additionally, companies are moving towards introducing novel therapies with innovative MOAs for BCG relapse and refractory patients as well as platinum ineligible patients with advanced stage disease. GlobalData expects these biomarker-driven drug development strategies to induce further patient stratification and to add complexity to the bladder cancer treatment algorithm.
– The main driver of the growth of the bladder cancer market will be the approval of new drugs with novel MOAs in the NMIBC setting and PD-1/PD-L1s combinations with another ICI or chemotherapy in advanced stage disease. The second strongest driver will be the increasing number of incident cases.
– To gain approval and obtain reimbursement, it is essential for pipeline drugs to demonstrate greater efficacy (overall survival) compared with available agents. For this reason, agents positioned as first-line NMIBC treatments are being investigated in combination with BCG the current standard of care (SOC), to limit the “standard-of-care hurdle”. In advanced stage disease, many drugs are being investigated in combination with Keytruda or chemotherapy drugs.
– Due to concerns related to the high annual cost of therapy, GlobalData expects some market access restrictions in the EU and Japan.
– Generic erosion is negligible in the forecast as the first ICI loses its patent in 2028.
Key Questions Answered
– How will the earlier use of immune checkpoint inhibitors and targeted therapies agent in NMIBC, MIBC, and locally advanced and metastatic settings affect the bladder cancer treatment algorithm?
– The bladder cancer market is characterized by a number of unmet needs. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the pipeline drugs under development fulfil them
– Eight late-stage pipeline agents are going to enter the bladder cancer market from 2018 onwards. Will the late-stage drugs make a significant impact on the bladder cancer market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales, and why?
– Overview of bladder cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
– Annualized bladder cancer therapeutics market revenue, cost of therapy per patient, and treatment usage patterns in seven patient segments, forecast from 2018 to 2028.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the bladder cancer therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for bladder cancer. The most promising candidates in Phase III development are profiled.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global bladder cancer market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global bladder cancer market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global bladder cancer market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585881