Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Blockchain in Healthcare – Thematic Research
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/blockchain-in-healthcare-thematic-research-516630.html
Blockchain in Healthcare – Thematic Research
Blockchain technology, often referred to as distributed ledger technology (or DLT), is a means by which the participants in a distributed network can each maintain a copy of an immutable ledger of transactions, and where transactions can be executed without the need for a single, central, coordinating authority. The ability to effectively execute transactions without the presence of a central authority is regarded by many as the key benefit of blockchain technology. It creates the promise that organizations will be able to conduct business with one another without being subject to third-party control.
In the healthcare, blockchain technology will play a role in a wide range of processes, including sharing healthcare data, tracing supply chains, and optimizing the payment process. Blockchain will establish a means through which healthcare stakeholders, including patients, physicians, insurance companies, pharmaceutical and device manufacturers, distributors, and government, can interact with each other using a transparent, trusted decentralized ledger.
– Blockchain in Healthcare report provides an assessment of the key technological, regulatory, and macroeconomic themes impacting how blockchain technologies are being used in healthcare today, and how this technology is expected to affect the healthcare sector in the future.
Components of the report include –
– Key Industry Players – the big players in the blockchain industry and where they sit in the value chain.
– Trends in the Blockchain – key trends driving the adoption of the blockchain classified into four key categories: blockchain use case trends, technology themes, macroeconomic themes and regulatory themes.
– Industry Analysis and Impact of Blockchain in Healthcare – key blockchain applications in the healthcare industry including case studies demonstrating how healthcare industry is using blockchain technology for improved outcomes.
– Value Chain – blockchain implementation and integration in the healthcare industry, highlighting the market drivers and barriers.
Reasons to buy
– Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of the key blockchain applications impacting the healthcare industry.
– Develop business strategies by understanding how blockchain is being used in the healthcare today and how this technology is expected to affect the healthcare sector in the future.
– Stay up to date on the industry’s big players in the blockchain industry and where they sit in the value chain.
– Identify emerging industry trends to gain a competitive advantage.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516630