Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Blood Glucose Meters – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/blood-glucose-meters-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2019-406698.html
Blood Glucose Meters – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2019
“Blood Glucose Meters – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2019”, provides an overview of Blood Glucose Meters currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Blood Glucose Meters pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by our team of industry experts.
*Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
– Extensive coverage of the Blood Glucose Meters under development
– The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
– The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Blood Glucose Meters and list all their pipeline projects
– The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
– The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
– Recent developments in the segment / industry.
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to –
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand important and diverse types of Blood Glucose Meters under development
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date.
4a Medicom GmbH
A. Menarini Diagnostics Srl
Abbott Diabetes Care Inc
Advanced Biosensors-Ohio LLC
Advanced Medical Electronics Corp
Arkal Medical, Inc.
Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
Azurite Technologies, Inc.
Brain Beat Ltd
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Cactus Semiconductor Inc
CALISTO MEDICAL, INC.
Callitas Therapeutics Inc
City, University of London
ConvaTec Group Plc
Cyber Medical Ltd
Echo Therapeutics Inc
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
eLutions Integrated Systems, Inc.
Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies
Firefly Health Pty Ltd
Gili Medical Ltd
Globe Medical Tech Inc
Glucosense Diagnostics Ltd
GlucoStats System Pte Ltd.
Indigo Diabetes NV
InLight Solutions Inc.
Integrated Medical Sensors
Integrity Applications Ltd
Keratin Biosciences Inc
Know Labs Inc
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Lein Applied Diagnostics Limited
LEMM Technologies, LLC
LighTouch Medical, Inc.
Luminous Medical Inc
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Medical Wireless Sensing Ltd
Metronom Health Inc
Nemaura Medical Inc
Newton Photonics Inc
NIR Diagnostics Inc.
Orsus Medical Ltd
Pelikan Technologies, Inc.
Pepex Biomedical, Inc.
PharmaTech Solutions Inc
POPS! Diabetes Care Inc
Prediktor Medical AS
Q Step Technologies, Inc.
Roche Diabetes Care Inc
San Meditech (Huzhou) Co., Ltd.
Senseonics Holdings Inc
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc.
Sensyne Health Plc
Sensys Medical, Inc.
Sentec Pte Ltd
Singapore Biomicro Pte Ltd
Socrates Health Solutions, Inc.
St. Louis Medical Devices Inc
Stony Brook University
Tenax Therapeutics Inc
Texas A&M University
Ultradian Diagnostics LLC
University of California Berkeley
University of California Irvine
University of California San Diego
University of Central Florida
University of South Carolina
University of South Florida
University of Technology Sydney
University of Texas at Arlington
Virginia Commonwealth University
WaveForm Technologies Inc
Xcellence in Bio Innovations & Technologies Pvt Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406698