Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Brazil Iron Ore Mining to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/brazil-iron-ore-mining-to-2024-615080.html
Brazil Iron Ore Mining to 2024
“Brazil Iron Ore Mining to 2024” provides a comprehensive coverage on Brazil’s iron ore industry. It provides historical and forecast data on iron ore production, iron ore reserves, consumption and exports to 2024. The exports section also provides information on export volumes to destination countries. The report also includes a demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the Brazilian iron ore industry. It further provides mines and projects count by company by status, profiles of major iron ore producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects. In addition, the report also covers Brazilian mining fiscal regime.
Brazilian iron ore production in 2020, is expected to reach 417Mt, growth of 3%. This will be due to the resumption of 40Mt of stalled capacity, while a further 25Mt of production will be added by 2021. Operational maintenance and limited impact from the COVID-19 outbreak, during Q1 2020, Vale’s production declined by 18.2% year-on-year. As a result, Vale lost its number one spot to Rio Tinto, which produced 66.8Mt of iron ore in the same quarter. Over the forecast period (2020-2024), iron ore output is expected to grow at a CAGR (compound average growth rate) of 4.5%, to reach 498.3Mt in 2024.
– The report contains an overview of Brazil’s iron ore mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the iron ore industry.
– It provides detailed information on reserves, production, major operating mines, major exploration and development projects, competitive landscape, consumption, and exports. Further, it also provides country’s fiscal regime, which covers governing bodies, relevant laws, rights and obligations as well as key taxes, fees, and royalties.
Reasons to Buy
– To gain an understanding of the Brazilian iron ore mining industry, relevant driving factors
– To understand historical and forecast trend on country’s iron ore production, consumption, and exports
– To gain an overview of the country’s mining fiscal regime
– To find out Brazil’s governing bodies, laws, rights and obligations, major taxes, fees and royalties applicable for the country’s mining industry
Companhia Siderurgica Nacional
Anglo American plc
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/615080