Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Latest Report on Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 – Pipeline Review, H2 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/bromodomain-containing-protein-4-pipeline-review-h2-2020-643333.html
Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 – Pipeline Review, H2 2020
Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) – Bromodomain-containing protein 4 is a protein encoded by the BRD4 gene. It plays a key role in transmission of epigenetic memory across cell divisions and transcription regulation. It promotes phosphorylation of Ser-2 of the C-terminal domain (CTD) of RNA polymerase II. It acts as a regulator of p53/TP53-mediated transcription.
Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) pipeline Target constitutes close to 41 molecules. Out of which approximately 31 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 8, 16 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 6 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Dermatology, Infectious Disease, Immunology, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Cardiovascular, Central Nervous System, Genetic Disorders, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones and Respiratory which include indications Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Solid Tumor, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Ovarian Cancer, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Colorectal Cancer, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Atopic Dermatitis (Atopic Eczema), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Melanoma, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Follicular Lymphoma, Hematological Tumor, Lymphoma, Myelofibrosis, Myeloproliferative Disorders, Neuroblastoma, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Peritoneal Cancer, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma), Advanced Malignancy, B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma), Cervical Cancer, Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure), Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Cognitive Disorders, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease), Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Fabry Disease, Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD), Fibrosis, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Inflammation, Malignant Mesothelioma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), Metastatic Liver Cancer, NUT Midline Carcinoma (NMC or Nuclear Protein in Testis Midline Carcinoma), Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)/ Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD), Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor (Neurofibrosarcoma), Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-ET MF), Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Primary Myelofibrosis, Prostate Cancer, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Uterine Cancer, Uveal Melanoma, Vaginal Cancer, Vascular Dementias and Vulvar Cancer.
The latest report Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 – Pipeline Review, H2 2020, outlays comprehensive information on the Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4)
– The report reviews Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
Bromodomain Pharmaceuticals Inc
C4 Therapeutics Inc
Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc
Constellation Pharmaceuticals Inc
CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd
Epigene Therapeutics Inc
Kainos Medicine Inc
Ningbo Wenda Pharma
Oncopia Therapeutics LLC
Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp
Red Glead Discovery AB
SignalRx Pharmaceuticals Inc
Zenith Epigenetics Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/643333