Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Bulgaria Cigarettes, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/bulgaria-cigarettes-2019-538230.html
Bulgaria Cigarettes, 2019
Cigarettes in Bulgaria, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Bulgarian cigarette market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Since Bulgaria has joined the EU, the Bulgarian state-owned monopoly on cigarettes has collapsed as import restrictions have been lifted. Better market controls and the benefit of a pre-tax increase has lifted purchasing per capita rates from an all time low of 1,480 pieces in 2011 to 1,908 pieces in 2018. This comes on the back of the collapse of the duty-paid market in the mid 2000’s as the contraband market took over consumption.
As of 2018, the three leading multinational tobacco companies are, BAT PMI, JTI and Imperial Tobacco. The biggest domestic producer is International (Formerly Kings Tobacco)
– Better market controls have stifled the contraband market and have led to a rise in consumption in the duty paid cigarettes market of the last decade
– At an overall level, cigarette consumption of both duty-paid and contraband cigarettes as seen a decline due to a rise in health awareness
– BAT is the largest producer, following its acquisition of the formerly state-run Bulgartabac Holdings in 2017
– Smoking rates amongst Bulgarian adults have recently seen a decline, following the progressive increase of taxes in 2018
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538230