Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Canada Ice Cream – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/canada-ice-cream-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2023-503342.html
Canada Ice Cream – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2023
The Canadian ice cream sector is led by the âtake-home and bulk ice cream’ category in both value and volume terms, while âimpulse ice cream – single serve’ category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of ice cream products in Canada. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in Canada followed by rigid plastics and paper & board. Unilever, Nestle SA and Chapman`s are the leading players in the Canadian ice cream sector.
This Country Profile report on the Ice cream sector in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for artisanal ice cream, impulse ice cream – single serve, and take-home and bulk ice cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023
– Leading players: Market share of companies and private labels in value terms in 2018
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as hypermarkets & supermarkets, food & drinks specialists, department stores, convenience stores, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, and other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for pack materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and others; pack type data for tub, bag/sachet, wrapper, box, film, can, tray, foil and other pack type; closure type data for prize off, screw top and others; primary outer type data for carton – folding, sleeve, bag, shrink wrap.
– The per capita consumption of ice cream was higher in Canada compared to the global level in 2018
– The âimpulse ice cream – single-serve’ category is expected to gain market share in value terms during 2018-2023
– In Canada, the per capita consumption of âtake-home and bulk ice cream’ was higher than other ice cream categories in 2018
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Canadian ice cream sector
– Unilever accounted for a value share of 36% in the Canadian ice cream sector in 2018
– Private label penetration is higher in the âimpulse ice cream – single serve’ category compared to take-home and bulk ice cream category in 2018
– Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Canadian ice cream sector
– Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of ice cream in Canada
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Loblaw Companies Limited
The WhiteWave Foods Company
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/503342