Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Case Study: Airbnb’s affiliations with DMOs and governments – How and why Airbnb is growing co-operation with DMOs and governments
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/case-study-airbnbs-affiliations-with-dmos-and-governments-how-and-why-airbnb-is-growing-co-operation-with-dmos-and-governments-355909.html
Case Study: Airbnb’s affiliations with DMOs and governments – How and why Airbnb is growing co-operation with DMOs and governments
Tourism Case Study “Airbnb’s affiliations with DMOs and governments – How and why Airbnb is growing co-operation with DMOs and governments”, looks at how Airbnb is partnering with destination marketing organizations to help boost ist business and aid those very same DMOs in the process. It offers an insight into the key reasons behind this strategy, why both sides are increasingly keen on the idea and looks at how successful it has proved so far.
By 2016, affiliations with DMO’s and governments were increasing in frequency. Each type of affiliation benefits the company in a different strategic aspect. The strategy of affiliation with DMO’s and governments is socially and economically beneficial for Airbnb, but the potential long-term negative impacts need to be managed carefully.
– Early affiliations which Airbnb were involved in paved the way for the large-scale affiliations taking place today.
– Initial types of affiliations targeted positive brand positioning and gestures of goodwill.
– These affiliations can help lead generation for future partnerships, as well as as position the brand as an ethical one and help secure repeat business.
– A range of economic, social and even environmental impacts relating to this strategy need to be carefully managed in order for the continued success of this strategy.
Reasons to buy
– Gain an insight into Airbnb’s use of affiliations as it looks to grow its business.
– Understand the reasons for this strategy, as well as the potential pitfalls
– Assess the success of major hotel chains’ multi-brand strategy.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/355909