Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research on China Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/china-seasonings-dressings-sauces-market-assessment-and-forecasts-to-2024-585810.html
China Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Chinese seasonings, dressings & sauces sector is led by âcondiment sauces’ category in both value and volume terms, in 2019, while ‘wet cooking sauces’ category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024. Shanghai Totole Flavouring Food Co. Ltd., Foshan Haitian Flavoring & Food Co., Ltd and Lee Kum Kee are the top three companies in the Chinese seasonings, dressings & sauces sector. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of seasonings, dressings & sauces products. Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the country. Additionally, consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces is higher among males than females in the country.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the seasonings, dressings & sauces sector in China provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for âbouillons & stocks’, âchutneys & relishes’, condiment sauces, dips, dressings, dry cooking sauces, âherbs, spices & seasonings’, âtomato pastes and purÃ©es’, and wet cooking sauces with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
– Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, box, stand-up pouch, can, carton-liquid, foil, carton-folding, speciality container, tray, film and tube.
– Both value and volume share of China is expected to grow in the global and regional seasonings, dressings & sauces market, over the next five years
– The Chinese seasonings, dressings & sauces sector is forecast to register second fastest volume growth amongst leading Asia-Pacific markets
– Both per capita consumption and per capita expenditure of seasonings, dressings & sauces were higher in China compared to the regional level in 2019
– The per capita consumption of condiment sauces was higher than other seasonings, dressings & sauces categories in 2019
– Private labels are growing at a faster CAGR than brands in the Chinese seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
– The health & wellness market is led by the condiment sauces category in the Chinese seasonings, dressings & sauces sector in 2019
– The sales of dry cooking sauces with health & wellness claims are forecast to grow at a higher CAGR compared to dry cooking sauces without health & wellness claims during 2019-2024
– Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Chinese seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/585810