Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - China Spirits – Market Assessment and Forecast to 2023 : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/china-spirits-market-assessment-and-forecast-to-2023-452901.html
China Spirits – Market Assessment and Forecast to 2023
The Chinese spirits sector is led by the specialty spirits category while tequila & mezcal category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of spirits in China. Older young adults aged between 25-34 years accounted for the highest consumption of spirits in 2018. Niu Lan Shan Distillery, Beijing Red Star Co Ltd and Jiangsu Yanghe Group Co.,Ltd. are the leading players in the Chinese spirits sector.
Country Profile report on the spirits sector in China provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for brandy, gin & genever, liqueur, specialty spirits, whiskey, vodka, tequila with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
– The per capita consumption of spirits was higher in China compared to both global and regional levels in 2018
– The Chinese consumers prefer premium products in the spirits sector
– Per capita consumption of specialty spirits was higher when compared to other spirits in China
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Chinese spirits sector
– Niu Lan Shan Distillery is the leading company in the Chinese spirits sector
– Private label penetration is the highest in the specialty spirits category
– Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Chinese spirits sector
– Consumption of spirits is higher among men compared to women in China
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Niu Lan Shan Distillery
Beijing Red Star Co Ltd
Jiangsu Yanghe Group Co.,Ltd.
Sichuan Yibin Wuliangye Distillery Co Ltd
Shanxi XinghuaCun Fen Jiu Group Co. Ltd
Tuopai yeat liquir company
Luzhou Lao Jiao Co Ltd
Kinmen Kaoliang Liquor Inc.
Lang Jiu Group
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/452901