Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Market Research Report on Christmas in the UK – 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/christmas-in-the-uk-2019-516624.html
Christmas in the UK – 2019
“Christmas in the UK – 2019”, report forms part of our Retail Occasions series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer dynamics and spending habits of consumers for Christmas. The report analyses the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
Retailers across the board struggled in Christmas 2019 due to heavy discounting and continued political uncertainty.
Secret Santa and Christmas stocking penetration declined as consumers opt for new Christmas traditions.
– Higher returns following the Christmas period are being driven by young shoppers, presenting logistical and financial challenges for retailers.
– Waitrose is the number one retailer that shoppers switch to for Christmas food shopping, highlighting that although value for money is the biggest driver for retailer selection, high quality products remain important to many shoppers.
– Sustainability is having an impact on toys & games gifting, with consumers opting to buy fewer plastic toys, or actively seeking non-plastic alternative toys.
Reasons to buy
– Using our in-depth consumer insight to learn which areas within Christmas shopping are most important to ensure that product offerings are catering to the needs and wants of customers.
– Understand what drives consumers to use a retailer for their purchases, such as convenience, value for money and delivery options in order to maximise sales potential.
– Use our in-depth analysis of the leading retailers for Christmas in order to understand how to appeal shoppers and maximise market share.
John Lewis & Partners
Waitrose & Partners
The White Company
Marks & Spencer
House of Fraser
The Body Shop
The Perfume Shop
The Disney Store
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/516624