Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/chronic-myelocytic-leukemia-cml-chronic-myeloid-leukemia-pipeline-review-h1-2020-605517.html
Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) – Pipeline Review, H1 2020
Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides an overview of the Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), also known as chronic myelogenous leukemia, is a type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood. Risk factors for CML include high-dose radiation, age and gender. Symptoms include weakness, fatigue, night sweats, weight loss, fever, bone pain, an enlarged spleen and pain or a sense of fullness in the belly. Treatment includes radiation therapy, blood cell transplantation and chemotherapy.
Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia – Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 3, 26, 22, 1, 15, 5 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 10, 4, 6 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology)
Reasons to Buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc
Arromax Pharmatech Co Ltd
Ascentage Pharma Group International
Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc
Atara Biotherapeutics Inc
AUM Biosciences Pte Ltd
Bio-Path Holdings Inc
Boston Biomedical Inc
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
Escend Pharmaceuticals Inc
Eureka Therapeutics Inc
Fate Therapeutics Inc
Fusion Pharma LLC
Gamida Cell Ltd
GT Biopharma Inc
Handa Pharmaceuticals LLC
Hebei Senlang Biotechnology Inc Ltd
HEC Pharm Co Ltd
Helocyte Biosciences Inc
HighPass Bio Inc
Housey Pharmaceutical Research Laboratories LLC
Ilyang Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
ImmunoForge Co Ltd
Incysus Therapeutics Inc
Inhibikase Therapeutics Inc
Johnson & Johnson
Juno Therapeutics Inc
LG Chem Ltd
MAA Laboratories Inc
Magenta Therapeutics Inc
Mana Therapeutics Inc
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc
Nanjing Sanhome Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Nemucore Medical Innovations Inc
Neovia Oncology Inc
Nohla Therapeutics Inc
OncoTherapy Science Inc
Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Pharma Mar SA
Prescient Therapeutics Ltd
PRISM Pharma Co Ltd
Shenogen PharmaÂ Group Ltd
Shouyao Holding Co Ltd
SignalChem Lifesciences Corp
Stemline Therapeutics Inc
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd
Synactix Pharmaceuticals Inc
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Terns Pharmaceuticals Inc
TheraPharm Deutschland GmbH
Xspray Pharma AB
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/605517