Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Bolivia, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-bolivia-2019-342551.html
Cigarettes in Bolivia, 2019
“Cigarettes in Bolivia, 2019”, is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Bolivian tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Bolivia remains one of Latin America’s poorest and least developed countries with just under 50% of the population living below the poverty line. Yet in contrast to many of its neighbors, Bolivia’s economy has been performing well, with GDP growth at 4.7% in 2018. The legitimate market for cigarettes has seen strong, if somewhat sporadic, growth in recent years helped by improvements in the economy and in disposable incomes.
– Volumes are expected to increase to 2.200 million pieces for 2017, with 2.300 million pieces forecast for 2018.
– In per capita terms, Bolivians consumed an average of 202 cigarettes in 2018, which, although up on 2016, is low by recent standards. True consumption levels are possibly as high as 400 pieces per year if contraband and counterfeit sales are included.
– There is only one domestic cigarette producer, Compania Industrial de Tabacos SA (Citsa), which is a long-standing PMI licensee. It produces both blond and dark brands; its leading blond brands are Derby and Master.
– Smuggling is reported to be substantial, with illegal cigarettes entering mainly from Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Compania Industrial de Tabacos SA (Citsa)
Bis Overseas Bolivia
Philip Morris International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/342551
Follow us on Social Media: