Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Cambodia, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-cambodia-2019-549632.html
Cigarettes in Cambodia, 2019
Cigarettes in Cambodia 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Cambodia’s tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Per capita consumption rates have fallen as the country’s population has expanded. Cambodia is an important transshipment point for cigarettes being illegally exported to other neighboring states.
The future for the market will be growth, boosted by an improving economy and rising disposable incomes.
– Smoking is most prevalent among males, with 38.0% classified as smokers of manufactured cigarettes.
– Only half of cigarettes smoked are filtered, with share up only slightly on 1990; Virginia blends are the most popular.
– By 2028, legitimate volumes are expected to rise to 9.0 billion pieces, 9.8% ahead of projected 2018 levels.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Cambodia Tobacco Co. Ltd
Hong International Tobacco
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/549632