Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in China, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-china-2019-545015.html
Cigarettes in China, 2019
Cigarettes in China, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Chinese tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
China is the largest cigarette market in the world. The Chinese tobacco industry still operates under the complete control of the State Tobacco Monopoly Administration (STMA), which controls all aspects of the industry, from tobacco growing and processing to product manufacturing and wholesale distribution. However, to implement policy decisions at local level; provincial tobacco authorities have been created. The STMA operates through the Chinese National Tobacco Corporation (CNTC) which in turn controls all Chinese tobacco factories, whilst import and export trade is exclusively controlled by the China National Tobacco Import & Export Group Corporation (CNTIEGC) and its provincial subsidiaries.
– China is the largest cigarette market in the world with cigarette consumption growing dramatically over the previous three decades as a result of improvements to the Chinese economy and personal incomes.
– Chinese manufactured cigarettes account for the vast majority of sales, with national brands accounting for 98.4% of the legitimate market in 2018.
– The anti-smoking faction is gathering strength in China, with several provinces and more than 70 cities introducing smoking restrictions, including bans on smoking in public places.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545015