Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Ecuador, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-ecuador-2019-342552.html
Cigarettes in Ecuador, 2019
“Cigarettes in Ecuador, 2019”, is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Ecuadorian tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Ecuador has a population of 16.5 million people, but remains a comparatively poor country. It is highly dependent on exports, particularly oil, and has in the past been characterized by political instability, regular currency devaluations, persistently high inflation rates, falling real incomes, and widespread poverty. The economy had benefited from high world petroleum prices with real GDP advancing by 7.2% in 2008. However, GDP has shown a negative trend since the latter part of 2015, as global oil prices flattened, although growth of 0.8% was recorded for 2018.
– Based on these latest estimates, contraband volumes are believed to have reached 1,000 million pieces in 2018 or 31.3% of a total market of 3.2 billion pieces.
– Marlboro and Lark are the most important international brands produced locally and there are a small number of imported BAT products.
– There is no import duty differential between dark and blond cigarettes, with both attracting an MFN duty of 30% (April 2019).
– Data released by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) in 2016 indicates wide tobacco use, at 38.2% among men and 15% among women aged 20-59.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International (PMI)
Tabacalera Andina SA (Tanasa)
Fabrica de Cigarillos El Progreso SA (El Progreso)
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/342552