Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Finland, 2019 : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-finland-2019-452926.html
Cigarettes in Finland, 2019
Cigarettes in Finland, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Finnish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Finnish duty paid cigarettes have been in decline since the early 1990s, due to a recession, rising taxes and prices, and competiton from snus and e-cigarettes. Per Capita consumption has almost halved from 2008-2018.
– The Finland cigarette market is forecast to decrease by 44.5% in volume terms during 2018-2028
– Consumption has steadily decreased since 1990
– Taxable cigarette consumption in 2018 was more than 50% above 1990s levels
– PMI are the dominant manufacturer (60% volume share) followed by Imperial Tobacco and BAT Nordic. L&M and Marlboro are the key consumer favorite brands
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Altadis and Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/452926