Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Georgia, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-georgia-2019-342548.html
Cigarettes in Georgia, 2019
“Cigarettes in Georgia, 2019”, is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Georgian tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Georgia remains one of the more difficult of the former Soviet markets for which to determine consumption levels with any precision, due to the paucity of accurate volume data relating to official imports of cigarettes into the country, and the very substantial level of contraband and unrecorded trade. Cigarette consumption declined during the 1990s as a result of the rapid contraction in the economy, with the economic collapse culminating in a hyperinflationary spiral during 1993 and 1994, when inflation reached an annual rate of 15,607%.
– The Georgian cigarette market consists of a mix of imported international brands and local brands, with overall imports, comprising both legitimate and illegal imports, accounting for 94.4% of overall market volumes in 2017.
– Import patterns since 2003 have shown the main source of legitimate imports to be overwhelmingly Ukraine, followed at some distance by Bulgaria, South Korea, France, and Germany.
– Imports attract a duty rate of 12% (MFN rates) as of March 2019, with this rate unchanged for a number of years.
– The price of tobacco products and cigarettes has recently been increasing. Prices were raised by 25% in September 2014, as a result of an increase in excise duties.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris International
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/342548