Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Hungary 2019 : ResearchByMarkets.com
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-hungary-2019-452928.html
Cigarettes in Hungary 2019
Cigarettes in Hungary 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Hungarian tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The legitimate market for cigarettes has been in decline for several years. A sharp rise in the consumption of RYO/MYO has hampered manufactured cigarette growth. The black market has been in decline since 2006. PMI dominates the market although volume share continues to decrease, reaching 49%% in 2018.
– Since 2000 legitimate cigarettes volumes have more than halved in 2018
– Filter cigarettes have accounted for at least 95% of legitimate volumes since 1995
– PMI volume accounts for almost 50% of the market in 2018
– The hungary cigarettes market is forecast to further decrease by 2028 in volume and per capita consumption
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/452928