Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Laos, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-laos-2019-549635.html
Cigarettes in Laos, 2019
Cigarettes in Laos, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Laos’ tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The incidence of smoking in Laos is very high, but it appears to be in decline. Regulatory restrictions on the tobacco sector are growing.
The market is expected to continue to expand over the coming decade as domestic supply increases and the consumer base expands, albeit tempered by likely tax rises.
– Per capita consumption is forecast at 550 pieces in 2018 which is 5.2% ahead of 1990
– There are approximately 1.13 million adult smokers, with their number declining in recent years. .
– Regulatory restrictions on the tobacco sector are growing.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Liaozhong Hongta Good Luck Tobacco Co
Hainan Tobacco Company
Thailand Tobacco Monopoly
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/549635