Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Mozambique, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-mozambique-2019-545034.html
Cigarettes in Mozambique, 2019
Mozambique is one of the more promising markets for cigarettes. In recent years, the country has been benefiting from relatively strong economic growth, which, coupled with a rapidly expanding population, has boosted duty-paid cigarette sales. Nevertheless, the country remains poor, with more than 70% of its population living below the poverty line.
Cigarette volumes were estimated at 4,550 million pieces in 2017 and a forecast 4,750 million pieces in 2018. Nevertheless, excise duty rises since 2014 are believed to have dented sales, following a decline in volumes to 5,040 million pieces in 2012. Such a fall in volumes is indicative as to the importance of affordability for many smokers.
– Estimates for 2017 place sales up, helped by advance purchases before the introduction of a unified tax rate in 2018.
– While the new tax structure impacted adversely on soft packs, the taxes were lower than those previously being charged for hard packs.
– As a result, sales could be ahead further in 2018, with a potential 4.4% increase.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Sonil Group Lda
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545034