Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Nicaragua, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-nicaragua-2019-397028.html
Cigarettes in Nicaragua, 2019
Smoking Tobacco in Nicaragua 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Nicaraguan tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The Nicaraguan market for tobacco products is declining with volumes at 2,050 million pieces in 2018, which is 4.5% less of its level in the previous year.
Cigarette consumption is 5.3% less than 1990 levels, the sector continues to suffer from rising prices.
– Nicaraguan consumers have suffered as the excise duty was increased in 2013
– The cigarette market is mixed with international and domestic brands
– The rate of smokers in Nicaragua is declining
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
British American Tobacco Caribbean and Central America
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/397028
Follow us on Social Media: