Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Poland, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-poland-2019-538231.html
Cigarettes in Poland, 2019
Cigarettes in Poland, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Polish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
The Polish market is large but has been in decline over recent years. This has been due to the impact of excise-driven price increases caused by tax harmonization policies. Nevertheless, smokers still make up for a substantial section of society, with a smoking occurance of 25.8% in 2018 amongst both Polish adult males and females. Whilst Polish consumers are switching to RYO instead of cigarettes due to rising prices, Poland still nevertheless has one of the largest cigarettes market in Europe.
– As of 2018, sales of duty paid cigarettes is 42.6% of their levels in 1990
– Smoking remains widespread at 25.8%, with males smoking considerably more than females
– Philip Morris and BAT Polska are the two dominant manufactures
– Polish exports have soared since joining the EU, with imports collapsing during the same timeframe
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/538231