Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Senegal, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-senegal-2019-549636.html
Cigarettes in Senegal, 2019
Cigarettes in Senegal, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Senegalese tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Tobacco is a market that is in decline in Senegal. A combination of rising prices, growing health awareness, and the recent arrival of safer alternatives, such as e-cigarettes, resulted in all sectors suffering a fall in sales.
The Senegal cigarette market is performing well in the African market, although the overall market has contracted considerably in recent years. As of 2018, the market stands at 2,420 tons.
– Cigarettes of sales in 2019 have been steadily growing but is now slowing down, showing a decline in recent times
– The prevalence of smoking is higher in adult male Senegalese population
– The Sengalese government is one of the most proactive African countries to put in strict smoking restrictions as per the WHO’s guidelines
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Tvornica Duhana Rovinj (TDR)
Vranje Tobacco Industry (DIV)
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/549636