Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Singapore, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-singapore-2019-541581.html
Cigarettes in Singapore, 2019
Cigarettes in Singapore, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Singaporean tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Tobacco is a market that is in long-term decline in Singapore. A combination of rising prices, growing health awareness, and the recent arrival of safer alternatives, such as e-cigarettes, resulted in all sectors suffering a fall in sales.
The Singaporean cigarette market is quite sizeable in the Asian market, , although the overall market has contracted considerably in recent years. As of 2019, the market stands at 2,751 tons.
– Cigarettes took 75.1 of sales in 2019 to make them by far the largest segment within the Singaporean market.
– Singapores production is largely geared towards meeting regional demand, although some output is for other markets.
– The Singapore market operates a combined system of taxation whereby import and excise duties are levied at the same rate.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
PT HM Sampoerna
Japan Tobacco’s Salem LSS
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/541581