Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Sudan, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-sudan-2019-342550.html
Cigarettes in Sudan, 2019
“Cigarettes in Sudan, 2019”, is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Sudanese tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Cigarette sales have increased in recent years due to the improvement in the economy and partly as a reflection of a population that has grown by 2.5-3% a year. The first downturn in a decade was seen in 2006, but strong growth resumed and, until recently, has continued with cigarette consumption reaching a forecast 6,650 million pieces in 2017.
– With Sudanese GDP more than halving in 2018 to 1.4%, our research believes sales stagnated at 6.7 billion pieces.
– Legitimate per capita sales for Sudan were estimated at 177 pieces in 2018, up from 78 pieces in 2000, and 71 pieces at the start of 1990.
– Domestically produced cigarettes dominate the market and accounted for 92.5% of sales in 2017.
– The two main manufacturers in Sudan are Haggar Cigarette & Tobacco Factory, the dominant player, and Blue Nile Cigarette Company.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Japan Tobacco International
Haggar Cigarette & Tobacco Factory
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/342550