Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Tunisia, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-tunisia-2019-545039.html
Cigarettes in Tunisia, 2019
Cigarettes in Tunisia, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Tunisian Cigarette market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
Economic difficulties and political instability since 2009 have affected the Tunisian cigarette market in recent years. Although per capita consumption is high by regional standards, the market has failed to reach the volumes it has previously achieved. However, long term forecasts expect the market to expand by 2029, buoyed by the non-duty sector. Per capita consumption will also grow by 2029.
– Per capita consumption in 2018 was placed at 1098 pieces.
– Over 99% of the market is 20 packs.
– RNTA, a state owned company, controlls all tobacco manufacturing, holding a 74% share of sales in 2015.
– Estimates for smoking population in 2018 are 15.2%.
– Production was estimated to be 8580 million pieces in 2018.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Regie Nationale des Tabacset Allumettes
Manufacture des Tabacs de Kairouan
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545039