Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Yemen, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-yemen-2019-375823.html
Cigarettes in Yemen, 2019
Smoking Tobacco in Yemen 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Yemeni tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The Yemeni market for tobacco products is declining with volumes at 3,500 million pieces in 2018, which is 30% less than the previous year.
Cigarettes are set to continue declining due to economic and political instabilility.
– The Yemeni tobacco market has recently been subject to change due to civil war in the region.
– The legitimate market for cigarettes is dominated by 3 main companies, traditionally two had dominated sales.
– The market has largely been converted to cigarettes.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
National Tobacco & Matches Company
National Cigarette and Match Industries Ltd
United Industries Company
Japan Tobacco International
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/375823