Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes Morocco, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-morocco-2019-545038.html
Cigarettes Morocco, 2019
Cigarettes Morocco, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Moroccan tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Morocco’s sophisticated cigarette market has fluctuated in performance in recent years, with a price hike in 2019 expected to further affect sales. Periods of strong growth have been hindered by price increases and restrictions on tobacco. Recovery is expected in the long-term, buoyed by population expansion.
– Volumes reached 15.72 billion pieces in 2018.
– Filter cigarettes accounted for over 70% of sales in 2019.
– Imperial Tobacco Maroc is the sole manufacter, taking 75.5% of sales in 2018.
– Contraband was estimated to make up 5.2% of the market in 2019.
– Per Capita consumption is forecast to be 440 pieces in 2019.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Imperial Tobacco Maroc
Regie Des Tabacs
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/545038