Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - City Profile – Brussels ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/city-profile-brussels-comprehensive-overview-of-the-city-pest-analysis-and-analysis-of-key-industries-including-technology-tourism-and-hospitality-construction-and-retail-408110.html
City Profile – Brussels ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Brussels city is the capital of Belgium and the official seat of the European Commission, European Union, and European Parliament. Brussels metropolitan area is the commercial and business hub of Belgium and accounted for 25.7% of the country’s total GDP in 2018. The area’s economy is dominated by business service, tourism, financial intermediation, real estate; wholesale and retail trade; hotels and restaurants.
“City Profile – Brussels” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Brussels. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sectors remain the key contributors to the regional economy – and the major employers.
– The economy of the area witnessed moderate growth in 2018, which can be attributed to decline in household debt, strong household consumption resulting from high consumer confidence, and supportive monetary policy.
– Brussels is one of the key tourist destinations in Europe, for both domestic and international tourists. The tourism and hospitality sectors experienced healthy growth in 2018. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing, number of building permits issued and building completions.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
– Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/408110